Saturday, March 31, 2012

I hate being outbid, grrr!

I've been using a shopping service (Japonica Market) to bid on Arpakasso YJP and mbok auctions. I won two (yay!) Arpakassos (you'll have to wait and see which ones ;) ) but I forgot to check the third one and when I finally remembered today, I saw that I'd lost by 60 friggin' yen. I try to avoid eBay auctions because I get waaaay too competitive and I get upset when I lose. I just Buy It Now to avoid that drama. I know that I should have made my max bid for this Arpakasso higher because it's seriously one I've been looking for for a while now. I am really picky with my plushes and this one is special because it's lacking the eyelashes that most big brown llama-style Arpakassos have. [sigh] I just tell myself that another one will show up someday.

Here's the guy I missed out on:



I should be receiving a package with some more Arpakasso cuteness soon so check back! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! It must be so annoying when that happens! I never bid on anything because I know that I'll go nuts and turn into The Hulk and probably throw my laptop out the window if I don't win...

    The arpakasso is so cute too! Grrr...and you lost by so little. We should track this person down and intercept their arpakasso! That'll teach them for messing with us!

    ReplyDelete